Enter at any 1st Source Banking Center in South Bend
or at any St. Joseph County Public Library location.
Contest ends Saturday, March 15, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:30 p.m.
Main Library’s Colfax Auditorium, 304 S. Main St., South Bend
Prizes will be awarded in each age category
- 1st Place Winners:
$50.00 from 1st Source Bank, printed copies of their winning bookmarks
- 2nd and 3rd Place Winners:
$25.00 from 1st Source Bank, printed copies of their winning bookmarks
- 5 Honorable Mention Winners:
A special participation prize
All winners will also receive
- A poster-size version of their bookmark
- A certificate of participation
Contest Rules and Conditions
- FOUR Grade Categories: Grades 1–3, 4–6, 7–8, and 9–12 (see special note in “Judging Criteria”)
- Use this form or a double-sided photocopy of this form
- All artwork must be done in BLACK only (ink or marker)
- Enter as many times as you wish, however, you will be eligible to win only one prize
- Entries must be delivered to the Main Library’s Communication & Development department, any St. Joseph County Public Library location, OR any 1st Source Banking Center in South Bend by March 15, 2014
- Make a copy of your bookmark before submission: bookmarks will not be returned
- Questions? Call 235-4190
- Entries will be judged on originality, neatness, and printability
- Bookmark themes must be original and the exclusive work of the child entering the contest in idea, design, and execution, with no outside assistance
- Special Note: In cooperation with One Book, One Michiana, high school entries must feature
a Monster theme.
- All winning entries become the property of the St. Joseph County Public Library; winning entries may be distributed and reprinted at the library’s discretion
- Winners will be invited to attend an Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, April 16, at 6:30 p.m. in the Main Library’s Colfax Auditorium, 304 S. Main St., South Bend
- Winners will be notified by phone on or after March 21st.
- Winning bookmarks will be:
- Printed and distributed to all 1st Source Banking Centers in South Bend and St. Joseph County Public Library locations during April 2014
- Enlarged to poster size and exhibited on the 3rd floor of the Main Library from April 17th–May 16th
2013 Create-A-Bookmark Contest Winners:
SJCPL would like to thank 1st Source Bank for sponsoring our Create-A-Bookmark Contest.