Shelver, 10-19 hours per week (Part time) - Position open until March 14, 2014
|Position:||Shelver, 10-19 hours per week (Part time)|
|Beginning Pay:||$7.65 - $9.00, hourly|
|Pay Range:||$7.65 - $10.34, hourly|
|Agency:||Roger B. Francis Branch|
|Location:||52655 N. Ironwood Road, South Bend, IN 46635||Hours:||
|Essential Job Duties:||
Working under the direct supervision of the Branch Manager or designated Supervisor, the person in this position will perform the following:1. Induct to sorter, cart, and re-shelve returned library material.
2. Read shelves, keep material in correct sequence, and re-shelve library material which is out of place.
3. Maintain neatness on shelves and in public areas.
4. Shift books and other library materials when necessary.
5. Maintain neatness in work areas, Staff Only areas, and public areas, this includes but not limited to items found on floors, tables, or display areas.
6. Look for items on paging lists.
7. Other similar tasks as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned and as needed.
|To Apply:||Fill out an employment application at the Main Library, 304 S. Main, downtown, South Bend, at the Administrative Offices (Human Resources), third floor, between 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. weekdays.|
|Download the Job Description|
SJCPL is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer.