New Baby in the House
- Sister bear has trouble adjusting to the new family addition.
- Arthur is not sure how he feels about having new sibling on the way after his friends tell him that babies are a lot of trouble.
- Five-year-old Jonathon does not like it when neighbors and relatives come to visit and shower his new baby brother with attention. He expresses his frustration by thinking of several not-so-nice names for little Daniel. Eventually, Jonathan realizes his special role of big brother and gives Daniel a very special nickname.
- Lilly thinks her new brother has a slimy nose and beady eyes but changes her tune when Cousin Garland insults baby Julius.
- Frances feels like no one has time for her after baby Gloria is born and decides to run away.
- Angelina's excitement turns to jealousy when the new baby arrives.
- Peter is upset when he finds that his crib and high chair have been painted pink for his baby sister Susie. Peter takes away his little chair before it is painted pink too!
- Big brothers and sisters are not the only ones who have trouble adjusting to a new baby in the house. Touche the grey poodle simply cannot understand why her masters brought home another "dog", especially one that can't bark, has no, tail, and very little hair.
- A young boy describes his adventures as a big brother as the baby grows inside his mother to the time the baby comes home from the hospital.
- Big sister Grace learns to adjust to having a new baby in the house.